Since I posted about my favorite date night with my husband, I kept trying to think of more creative ideas. So since its National Share a Sunset with Your Lover Month, here’s my post of some date night ideas in San Francisco.
So I already commented on how my husband and I normally do dinner and a movie (the last movie we saw was This is the End, which is hilarious). Here are some more:
– bowling at Mission Bowling
– making dinner, after a trip to the market of course!
– NightLife at California Academy of Arts
– Golden Gate Park Disc golf course. Don’t know the rules? Check them out here.
– Explore some food trucks at Off The Grid on Friday nights in Fort Mason
– Hike around Land’s End and Sutro Baths or Twin Peaks
– TCHO chocolate tour and tasting. Who doesn’t like chocolate?!
– San Francisco Zoo
– all of the great museums in this city. Free days can be viewed here.
– Pika Pika in Japantown. I love photobooths!
What are your suggestions?