Go Folic! will be going to many San Francisco neighborhoods in February. Check out the list below to see when we will be in your community giving out free multi-vitamins and information about folic acid. And read our Notes From the Field posts to hear about what we do. If your group or organization would like us to visit, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Friday, 2/4, 9am-3pm – Black Infant Health 16th Annual Afrocentric Parenting Conference – 1290 Fillmore Street
- Tuesday, 2/15, 1pm-2pm –Center for Young Women’s Development‘s Know Justice Conference – Main Public Library, 100 Larkin Street
- Wednesday, 2/16, 11am – Joy Luck Family Resource Center (Folic Acid Presentation in Chinese) – 888 Clay Street
- Saturday, 2/19, 11am – Shekinah Christian Fellowship Walk-a-thon – 790 Tennessee Street
- Saturday and Sunday, 2/19 and 12/20, all day – Chinatown New Year Street Fair – Booth located on Pacific Avenue
- Other events To Be Announced