According to Barbara Kass-Annese, Go Folic! Medical Consultant, the best time to take your multivitamin is at the end of a meal. Taking your vitamin with food makes it easier for your body to absorb the nutrients. But remembering to take your vitamin can be difficult. We lead busy lives and it’s easy to forget. That’s why Go Folic! asked around and came up with some helpful tips for remembering to take your vitamin with folic acid every day.
1. Write yourself a note
2. Set an alarm on your cell phone
3. Put the bottle somewhere where you can see it everyday
4. Start taking them with a friend
5. Make it part of your daily routine
6. Keep the bottle in your purse
7. Take it before you brush your teeth
The most effective time to take your multivitamin with folic acid is at the end of a meal. But the best time for you is whenever you remember!